Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pasta salad (Pasta Fredda) is a dish prepared with one or more types of pasta, usually chilled, and most often tossed in a vinegar, oil, or mayonnaise-based dressing. It is typically served as an appetizer or a main course. Pasta Fredda is often regarded as a spring or summertime meal but can be served year-round.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- 200g penne rigate
- 100g cocktail tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes
- 3 thin slices of Italian ham
- 50g of mozzarella beads
- 10 g of mixed herbs (arugula, tarragon, parsley)
- 1 chopped basil bouquet
- 20g pitted black olives
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp. tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to the cooking time indicated on the package.
- Drain and let cool.
- Drain the mozzarella.
- Rinse, pat dry the herbs.
- Chop finely olives and ham.
- Rinse, pat the cocktail tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Rinse the tomatoes, peel them, remove the seeds and cut into small dice.
- Whisk the olive oil with the vinegar and chopped basil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour and mix the pasta in a bowl with the herbs and tomatoes, mozzarella balls, ham, and olives.
- Mix and set aside to cool before serving with dressing.