Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Panna cotta is made from cream, milk, and sugar which is added to the gelatin to obtain a firm. This dessert is usually served with a berry coulis. It can also be with melted chocolate, caramel or honey. Depending on the recipe, it is also often embellished with vanilla.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 20 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- 50 cl cream
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 50 g sugar
- 2 passion fruit
- 4 fresh figs
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water to soften.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan, mix with sugar and heat. When the shudders liquid, remove from heat, stir and add the gelatin sheets wrung whisking.
- Divide the mixture into silicone molds or ramekins, let cool, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Cut the passion fruit in 2 and recover the pulp with a spoon. Clean the figs and expand them into quarters.
- Unmold the Panna cottas, coat with the pulp of passion fruit and serve with fresh figs.