Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Morning Pancakes with Cottage Cheese & Blueberries !!
Summer is the time to get your blueberry on. They’re fresh, they’re juicy, and most importantly they’re finally affordable. Whether you’re into eating them by the handful or baking them into crumb cake, I highly encourage you to grab a few pints next time you’re at the store. Swipe up some cottage cheese, because we’re making pancakes.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 18 minute – Cooking time : 16 minutes ]
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 175ml milk
- 150g cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g rolled oats
- 200g plain flour
- 150g blueberries
- 2tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, to serve
- 2 tsp butter, to grease the pan
- 100g mixed berries, to serve
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, cottage cheese and vanilla extract.
- In a separate large bowl, place the flour, oats and baking powder. Mix well, then stir in the egg and milk mixture. Once combined, fold in the blueberries.
- Melt a little butter in a non-stick frying pan. Drop a spoonful of mixture into the pan. You will get 3 or 4 pancakes per batch. When bubbles start to form on top, flip and cook on the other side for 2 minutes. Serve in stacks with mixed berries and maple syrup.