Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These are those thick, spongy American Pancakes that are often eaten with warm maple syrup and crisp fried bacon. I love them with the syrup alone, but if you do want bacon, I think streaky is best. You can easily cook these pancakes by dolloping the batter onto a hot griddle (smooth, nor rigid, side) or heavy based pan.
Ingredients [ For 5 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 2 eggs
- 250g of flour
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 50g sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 ml of milk
- 50g butter or vegetable oil
- Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add flour gradually stirring well to avoid lumps you can incorporate a little milk alternately with flour.
- Finish with butter and add the remaining milk, mix well.
- You can if you have the time to let the dough rest 30 minutes to 1 hour before the pancakes. Otherwise, you have to them directly after the completion of the dough.
- Pour in a ladle a little dough in the center of a hot pan, and cook before returning just as for pancakes.
- You can vary the recipe by adding chocolate chips or blueberries for example (…)