Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
20 Minute Orange Teriyaki Salmon. Salmon filets pan fried and topped with an orange teriyaki glaze. A quick and easy weeknight meal….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 2 salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce (It is important to use low sodium. I find regular makes the sauce too salty)
- ⅛ cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons light brown sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- green onions for garnish, if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add salmon filets and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until the desired doneness. (Don’t forget to remove skin before serving)
- Meanwhile add soy sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar and orange juice to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add cornstarch and water to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slowly whisk in the cornstarch mixture to the sauce and simmer until thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the orange teriyaki sauce drizzled on top as well as green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.