Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy comfort food for the win! You’ll love this savory, flavourful dish…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 can (284ml) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add celery and carrots to skillet and continue to cook until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are softened.
- Remove mixture from skillet.
- Prepare to stuff according to package directions in the same skillet.
- Stir in chicken and veggie mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk and cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour into the skillet. Heat on low heat until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheddar cheese.