Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Broccoli is so easy and tasty – and the best part, it’s made all on one sheet pan which means easy cleanup!
Ingredients [ For 1 to 2 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (7-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken.
- Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle everything with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Top each chicken breast with some of the mixtures. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Enjoy it !!