Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There’s nothing like warm, spicy apple cider to break the ice when you’re entertaining on a chilly day.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 1h25 minutes ]
- 8 cloves
- 1 orange, well washed and cut into 8 cubes
- 2.2 cups (9 cups) of cider (or 3 bottles of 750 ml)
- 2 x 10 cm cinnamon sticks each
- 120 g (½ cup) lightly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) brown rum
- On a work surface, stick a clove into the peel of each of the orange cubes.
- Place in a slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and infuse at low temperature (Low) 4 hours.
- One can keep to warmer (Warm) until 12 hours.
Enjoy it !!