Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Detox foot pads are stick-on pads placed on the soles of the feet before going to bed in order to eliminate all toxins in the body.
Your pads will be darkened in the morning since this method has a quick and helpful effect. This cleanse was used years ago in Japan, and after that, it was spread to western countries.
Best effect when it comes to detox is when it starts from the feet because the circulation is bogged down around ankles, feet and lower legs, simply because of our unhealthy lifestyle. That is why pads should be placed on the soles of our feet.
You will feel instant relief from a headache, joint pains, and less fatigue.
Here is how you can make them at your home:
- Self-stick gauze pads
- Chop both garlic and onion and put them aside. Boil water in a kettle, add garlic and onions and boil them all together for about 10 minutes.
- After that, leave the mixture to cool off for half an hour.
- When it is cooled down, place it in the middle of self-stick gauze pads, but be careful not to put too much.
- When you do that, attach the pads on the bottom of your feet, and put on the socks, because they will keep it still.
- The full effect of this cleanse will be visible in the morning.