Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oatmeal-crusted chicken tenders are delightfully crunchy and sure to be a hit with adults and children alike. Serve them with Roasted Red Bell pepper Aioli or commercial honey mustard or light ranch dressing for dipping…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or dry thyme
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place oats in a food processor, and process 20 seconds or until coarsely ground.
- Add cheese, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pulse to combine, and place in a shallow bowl.
- Place each chicken breast tender between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap or baggie and pound to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
- Coat both sides of tenders with cooking spray, and dredge tenders in oat mixture.
- Place tenders on the baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until browned.