Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Granola Streusel Ice Cream is the perfect sweet treat for summer. Full of fresh strawberries, cream cheese, and crunchy granola streusel clusters. Best of all, no ice cream maker required…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled. (reserve 3 and cut into chunks for topping if desired – they will be harder once frozen) (or can also use strawberry preserves or jam)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (I used light)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Place the strawberries in a food processor or blender and process a few times until smooth. (or leave some chunks if you prefer as well). Set aside
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer with the whip attachment, beat cream cheese at medium speed until creamy and lumps are removed.
- Slowly add condensed milk and vanilla, and whisk mixture until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and keep whisking until stiff peaks form. (This will take about 3-5 minutes)*
- Spoon half of the ice cream mixture into a 9 x 5 loaf pan or 2-quart ice cream container.
- Pour half of the pureed strawberries on top and gently swirl with a knife to form ribbons.
- Sprinkle in half of the granola clusters. Pour in remaining half of the ice cream then top with more pureed strawberries.
- Swirl again with the knife then top with granola and reserved strawberry slices.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and allow to stand at room temperature for about 3-5 mins. to soften slightly.