Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Super Easy No Bake Chocolate Cookies. Made with peanut butter, oats and cocoa powder! All you need is one pot and 10 minutes of prep time…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil stirring occasionally for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, oats, vanilla, and salt.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes.