Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
It really changes the cookies we’re used to eating. It is ultra-soft and melting. The secret of these cupcakes is the mixture between a bag of cream/chocolate cake mix and Nutella ™ Muuum Muuuum
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 150 grams of Nutella ™ or 2 tbsp topping
- 165 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 80 grams of chocolate pudding mix
- 75 grams of chocolate chips
- 120 grams of brown sugar
- 60 grams of powdered sugar
- 115 grams of ointment butter
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. If necessary crush chocolate into large pieces, set aside. In a bowl, mix red sugar, powdered sugar, and softened butter until creamy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, Nutella ™, vanilla extract and finally the pudding powder while stirring.
- In another container pour flour, baking soda and mix well.
- Add the chocolate mixture to this dry mix and mix. Add chocolate chips and mix lightly.
- Make small heaps using a tablespoon. A well-rounded soup spoon is enough for a biscuit.
- Place on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper. Leave 5 cm of space between each heap. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on parchment paper or rack for 5 minutes.
Enjoy it !!