Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This is a dense cheesecake that is very smooth and melts in your mouth
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 1h05 minutes ]
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) sugar
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) melted butter, unsalted
- Foil of 46 cm (18 “) wide
- 55 g (2 oz) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) cream 35%
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) sugar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 packs of 250 g (8 oz.) Cream cheese, tempered
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Line the bottom of a 20 cm (8 “) diameter parchment paper hinge pan.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Press lightly into the bottom of the mold. Bake for about 12 minutes. Allow to cool completely and to butter the inner walls of the mold.
- Thoroughly wrap the base and outer sides of the mold with foil, allowing it to protrude upwards.
- Reduce oven temperature to 170 ° C (325 ° F).
- In a bowl, in a microwave oven, melt the chocolate with the cream.
- Mix until the texture is homogeneous. Let the ganache cool.
- In the food processor, combine sugar and flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until the mixture is just smooth and homogeneous.
- Pour 1 cup (250 mL) cheese mixture into the bowl with the ganache and mix well.
- Pour the remaining cheese mixture over the crust.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a pastry bag with a 1 cm (1/4 “) diameter plain bushing.
- Insert the end of the bush into the cheese mixture and squeeze in 1 to 2 tablespoons of the chocolate mixture.
- Repeat this step all over the cake with the rest of the mixture.
- Using a spoon, cover the chocolate burrs on the surface with natural preparation for a more even cake or make dots with the rest of the chocolate mixture on the surface of the cake (see photo).
- Prepare a bain-marie: place the cake in a large baking dish and pour boiling water into the dish until the middle of the pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven about 1 h 50 or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the cake indicates 65 ° C (150 ° F).
- Remove the cake from the bain-marie and the foil. Leave to cool about 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours or until completely cooled. Pass a knife blade all around, between the mold and the cake and then unmold.
Enjoy it !!