Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate bundt cake with its gorgeous ribbon of delicious cake, that’s what. The dark chocolate drizzle and cream icing take it over the top.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 750 ml (3 cups) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 10 mL (2 tsp) baking powder
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking soda
- 1 tsp (1/4 tsp) salt
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) unsalted butter, softened
- 500 ml (2 cups) sugar
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) cocoa
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) canola oil
- 115 g (4 oz) semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) cream 35%
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) corn syrup
- Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- Brush generously with butter and flour a Bundt pan or a 2.5-liter (10-cup) fireplace pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Book.
- In another bowl, combine milk and sour cream. Book.
- In a third bowl, cream butter with sugar and vanilla with electric mixer.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until the mixture is homogeneous.
- At low speed, stir in the dry ingredients alternating with the milk mixture.
- In another bowl, combine the cocoa and oil with a whisk. Add 500 ml (2 cups) of cake batter and mix well.
- Spread the vanilla cake batter in the pan. Dig a deep groove in the center of the dough by bringing it back to the walls of the mold. Spread the chocolate cake batter in the groove. Using a small spoon, lightly mix the two pastes making small circular movements to create a marble effect.
- Bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Leave to cool for 10 minutes. Unmold the cake by flipping it over a rack. Allow cooling completely.
- Place chocolate in a bowl. Book.
- In a small saucepan or microwave, bring the cream and syrup to a boil.
- Pour over chocolate. Let stand 1 minute without stirring.
- Mix with a fork until the mixture is homogenous. Allow cooling for about 5 minutes. Pour over the cooled cake so that the ganache sinks on the sides.
Enjoy it !!