Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brighten your plate with this colorful chicken salad. Carrots, green beans, onions, grenades … add color to your dish…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 5 chicken fillets 350 g green beans
- 4 carrots of various colors
- 1 grenade
- 1 onion
- 1/2 bunch of flat parsley
For The Salad Sauce
- 100 ml of Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Whole milk
- 2 tbsp. White wine
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 small clove of garlic Salt, pepper
For Seasoning Chicken
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Of pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. Coffee of sumac
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp. Of cumin powder
- Turn on the barbecue until you get embers. Massage the chicken well with the olive oil. Salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken in the mixed spices. Put it to cook for 20 min, until it is very tender.
- For the sauce of the salad, squeeze the lemon juice and grate its zest. Crush the garlic. Mix with all other ingredients. Book it now.
- Cook the green beans for 1 min in boiling salted water. Drain.
- In the robot, mix the onion. Peel the carrots and cut them into ribbons with a steward. Peel and remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Slice the parsley. Mix in a large bowl, adding the cooled beans and the chicken to pieces.
- Serve with the sauce.
Enjoy it !!