Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These easy homemade baked chocolate donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate glaze and sprinkles, Perfect for breakfast or a sweet treat.
Ingredients [ For 13 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 18 minute – Cooking time : 12minutes ]
- 560 ml (2 1/4 cups) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) cocoa, sifted
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking powder
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking soda
- 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) buttermilk
- Sugar to sprinkle
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Book.
- In another bowl, mix brown sugar with butter with electric mixer. Add the eggs and beat about 1 minute or until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- At low speed, incorporate the dry ingredients alternating with the buttermilk. Place the dough on a plastic wrap and shape into a disc. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat the fryer oil to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured work surface, lower the dough to 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick. Cut each donut with a 7.5 cm (3 “) diameter round cutter and cut the center with a 2 cm (3/4”) round cutter.
- Fry donuts, four by four, about 2 minutes on each side and donuts holes about 1 minute. Drain and let cool on the plate.
- When serving, sprinkle generously with icing sugar.
Enjoy it !!