Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
It is always nice to have a few recipes in your back pocket when you are asked to bring a dish to share. It’s even better when the dish is a little out of the norm, so there will not be twenty of them on the potluck table.
Ingredients [ For 8 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 10 small artichoke hearts
- 150 g of rice flour
- 80g parmesan
- 100ml rice milk
- salt / nutmeg
- 1 sachet of powder to lift
- 50g of olive oil
- 3 eggs
- Cut the artichoke hearts into cubes.
- In a container pour rice flour and baking powder. Break the eggs, add them and mix. Add the olive oil.
- Dilute with rice milk. Add half a teaspoon of salt and a good pinch of nutmeg.
- Strain into your dough parmesan and artichoke bottom cubes.
- Mix Well.
- Prepare your muffin tins, oiling or by putting a baking paper.
- Pour your dough to ¾ of the mold and place in hot oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
Enjoy it !!