Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This natural 2-ingredient remedy can fight a whole range of health problems, but it’s especially effective against cysts and fibroids. The main ingredient of the remedy is houseleek, a popular houseplant which has been used by the ancient Romans and Greeks. Houseleek is commonly cultivated along with other plants in order to keep them safe from pests, insects, and caterpillars.
The Latin name of the plant means “always living”, which is right as houseleek can endure almost any health condition. It is rich in certain nutrients which work great against cysts and fibroids. Here’s how to prepare the remedy:
- 300 gr. of houseleek
- 500 gr. of organic honey
- Chop the houseleek and add the honey to a bowl, then mix well.
- Leave the mixture to stand for 2-3 days until the houseleek pieces are nicely soaked.
How To Use It
- Consume the remedy in the morning on an empty stomach and avoid eating or drinking anything for the next 2 hours.
- This amazing remedy will boost your metabolism and flush out toxins from the body and is especially great for the winter months when harmful substances accumulate in the body as a result of lack of physical activity.
- This is why you should detox your body once in a while.
- Russian doctors are also suggesting that the remedy may be effective against cardiovascular diseases, but we suggest that you primarily use it against ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids.