Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This mini sweet potato casserole recipe is an easy Thanksgiving side dish filled with crunchy pecans, and sweet brown sugar and cinnamon…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ c Brown Sugar
- ¼ c Chopped Pecans
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Place sweet potatoes in a pot and fill with enough water to cover them.
- Bring water to a boil and cook until the potatoes have softened.
- Remove sweet potatoes from water and cut them into 1 1/2″ slices and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Slide the peel off of the sweet potato slices.
- Sit end pieces of the potatoes to the side.
- Use a spoon to take a scoop out of the center of each sweet potato slice, making sure not to go through the bottom.
- In a small bowl, mash the scooped out portions and the end pieces of the sweet potatoes, together with the brown sugar, orange juice, and cinnamon.
- Stuff the sweet potato mash back into the sweet potato slices.
- Make the topping by mixing the brown sugar, chopped pecans, butter, and cinnamon together.
- Pour topping over each sweet potato slice.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until topping is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and serve.