Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
As you know Mini Samosas is a delicious and children like it, and it’s awesome dish Try it in your home.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- Filo sheets in rolls
- 60g black olives
- 1 ham slice
- 100g of goat cheese
- 200g cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 °.
- Mix the ham and olives seconds.
- Add goat cheese and oregano, mix.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add the cream cheese and mix.
- Cut strips of filo sheets of 5 cm in breadth.
- Placing a little preparation at one end of the strip. then fold into the triangle over the filling, then fold into the triangle in the other direction and so on to have the shape of a triangle.
- Oil the triangles 2 sides and place on a baking sheet on a plate.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 180 ° (until golden).