Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Grains: a widespread culinary technique in which an ingredient is topped with a browned crust, often using breadcrumbs, grated cheese, egg and/or butter.Gratin originated in French cuisine and is usually prepared in a shallow dish of some kind. A gratin is baked or cooked under an overhead grill or broiler to form a golden crust on top and is traditionally served in its baking dish.
[ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 40g butter
- 50g flour
- 50cl of milk
- A little powdered nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- 2 zucchini washed, cut into thin slices
- 50g grated cheese
- Prepare the béchamel sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat and add the flour.
- Mix well and pour milk while stirring.
- Add the nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Meanwhile, arrange the zucchini slices evenly in tart pans.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (gas mark 7).
- Remove the white sauce from heat and stir in grated cheese.
- Mix well and pour the sauce in the pan on zucchini.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (the surface should be lightly browned) and serve hot.
Enjoy it.. !