Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Mexican Street Corn Potato Salad is infused with delectable roasted corn and cumin. This is an amazing vegan and gluten-free dish that will surely impress everyone no matter plant-based or not.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 lb potatoes, cleaned
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cups vegenaise
- 2 corn cobs, peeled and roasted or grilled
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- salt, pepper to taste
- First, clean the potatoes and cut them into finger thick cubes. You have several options to prepare the potatoes now: you can cook, steam, or just roast them.
- What you do I leave up to you.
- For roasting, put them in the oven for 25 minutes at 410°F.
- Season with salt and pepper and put them on a parchment paper.
- All that is left to do after the potatoes are done is to combine them with the roasted corn, onions, bell pepper, vegenaise, and spices.
- Mix well and garnish with cilantro (optional).