Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Save yourself time and do all the prep the night before. You’ll love how much flavor is packed into this holiday breakfast/brunch recipes…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 2 500g Burnbrae Farms Egg Creations Whole Eggs Veggie & Feta
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Add red onion, zucchini, red pepper and green pepper.
- Sauté until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Spread in the greased casserole dish.
- Pour both cartons of Egg Creations on top. Spread thyme, basil, tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, salt and pepper over top.
- Bake 35 minutes. Serve hot.