Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This crowd-pleasing casserole recipe is packed with four kinds of meat, pizza sauce, veggies and they gooey cheese…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 3 cups pasta of your choice, uncooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 390ml jars pizza sauce (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, bacon and sausage over medium heat, stirring to break up beef and sausage.
- Once the meat is almost cooked (about 10 minutes), add in onion, green peppers, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Stir to combine. Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Drain fat.
- Add pasta, pizza sauce, meat and veggie mixture to a large casserole dish (3 quarts). Stir to combine.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven, uncovered, for an additional five minutes.