Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
As I always say, shrimp has to be respected. This amazing meat has to be well prepared and cooked in order to benefit from its flavors! Check out this amazing marinated grilled shrimp…
Ingredients [ For 5 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- ¼ tsp of cayenne pepper.
- 2 pounds of peeled and deveined fresh shrimp.
- 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- ⅓ cup of olive oil.
- ¼ cup of tomato sauce.
- 2 tbsps of red wine vinegar.
- 2 tbsps of chopped fresh basil.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- Mix the garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce and red wine vinegar together in a large bowl.
- Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper, mix in the shrimp until well coated.
- Refrigerate covered for 30 to 60 minutes stirring once or twice.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the heat and discard the marinade.
- Preheat the grill over medium heat and spray with some oil.
- Cook the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side and serve immediately.