Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Copycat Kind Bars. Loaded with nuts and drizzled with chocolate and sea salt. They taste just like the Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Kind Bars.
Ingredients [ For 8 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 cups whole unsalted almonds
- ¾ cup unsalted peanuts
- ¾ cup (walnuts, almonds or cashews) chopped
- ½ cup crispy rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Generously grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add all of the nuts, cereal and flax seed. Set aside.
- Add honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt to a medium saucepan.
- Over medium-high heat continuously stir until the mixture reaches 260 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Immediately pour the syrup mixture over the nuts. Stir until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden.
- Once chilled cut into 20 bars.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt in the microwave for 15-second increments until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip the bars in the chocolate and place on parchment paper greased with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with extra chocolate on top of the bars and sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
- Place back in the refrigerator to let the chocolate set. (About 30 minutes).
- Store the bars in an airtight container for up to a week.