Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fried Chicken is one of the leading fast food franchise concepts of today, present in a variety of countries around the world and has-been proficient to launch a renowned international reputation in multiple continents.
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 chicken cut into 8 pieces
- 2 eggs
- 150g flour
- 20ml milk
- 1/2 Tsp. Coffee
- Garlic powder
- Frying oil
- Salt pepper
- Beat the eggs with a fork with milk.
- Put the flour in a plastic bag.
- Add the garlic, 1/2 tsp. Coffee ground pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Turn the chicken in eggs, lock them in the bag, shake in all directions to coat chicken with flour.
- Heat 2cm of oil in a large pan.
- Make it fry the chicken pieces over medium heat 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sweet corn.