Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
An easy way to do Mac and cheese when there is little time for dinner. No baking required.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 250g of cooked macaroni al dente
- 200g grated cheddar
- 30g of butter
- 15g flour
- 6 dl of hot milk
- 25g breadcrumbs
- Melt in a pan 30g of butter, add 15 g of flour and stir constantly over low heat.
- Pour slowly 6 dl of warm milk, thicken with a spatula and add 150g of grated cheddar, a few pinches of nutmeg.
- Season with pepper.
- Mix this sauce 250g macaroni cooked al dente and place in a baking dish, to a depth of 4 cm.
- Sprinkle with 50g of cheddar mixed with 25 g breadcrumbs and slide in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
- Cook 30 minutes and serve hot or warm with a seasonal salad.
Enjoy it !!