Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This meal’s elegance begins with its simplicity. Briny capers combined with turkey and cheese all bring their own flavors to the party. Use this is a base to create dozens of different variations all of them succulent and satisfying
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- ground beef
- crushed tomatoes
- 2 oz. pickled jalapeños
- shredded cheese, for example, Monterey Jack
- sour cream
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 oz. butter
- 1 cup guacamole, for serving (optional)
Make your own Taco seasoning
- chili powder
- paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 – 2 teaspoons onion powder or garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Fry the ground beef in butter, until cooked through and no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and tomatoes.
- Place the ground-beef mixture in a baking dish. Top with jalapenos and cheese. Bake on upper rack in oven for 15–20 minutes.
- Chop the chives finely and mix in with the sour cream.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and a green salad.
Enjoy it !!