Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My mom made this recipe all the time when I was a kid. It’s hearty and filling and tastes just as good the next day.
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 45 minutes ]
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 284ml can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 4 cups spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 284ml can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and green peppers and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives, oregano and ground beef. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add half of the spaghetti to the bottom of the casserole dish. Top with 1/2 of the tomato/beef mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheddar cheese on top. Repeat these layers a second time.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup and water.
- Pour evenly into the casserole. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.