Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Australian lamington is a traditional cake.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 38 minutes ]
- 250g of flour
- 6 eggs
- Sugar 200g
- 60g butter
- 300g dark chocolate
- 60g of grated coconut
- Preheat the oven. 6 (180 ° C).
- Grease a 20 cm square pan aside and line it with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer 5 minutes until the mixture doubles in volume.
- Add the flour sifting and mix.
- Add the softened butter.
- Pour into pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn out and cool on rack.
- Place the coconut on a plate.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Cut the cake into squares of 4 cm.
- Dip them in melted chocolate with 2 forks.
- Drain, then go into the coconut.
- Let dry on a rack.