Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There are 3 very important food division categories
- – Very beneficial foods, which can be used as medicine
- – Allowed foods, which are not harmful to your organism
- – Not allowed foods, which can be poisonous for your organism.
By having a diet, which is specific for your blood type, you will notably enhance your general well-being as well as prevent any heart diseases. Additionally, despite these foods will benefit your health, but they will also help you lose weight.
- Avocados abound in healthy fats, mainly mono-saturated fats that don’t stimulate inflammation as some polyunsaturated fats rich in omega 6.
- They are also abundant in essential nutrients and effectively cleanse the arteries and control the blood pressure. So, consider adding some avocados in your salad as it will keep you satiated for a longer time.
- Undoubtedly, turmeric is one of the most beneficial spices on this planet. It has a mild flavor and bright yellow color of curry powder. You can include this incredible spice in various dishes, stews, vegetable juices as well as curries.
- It can alleviate pain as a result of its extraordinary ingredient, i.e., curcumin, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Additionally, turmeric can soothe indigestion, be bloating, and other digestive problems.
- Coconut oil is very beneficial when it comes to the immune as well as digestive system. Also, it is useful for the overall health. When cooked, this oil doesn’t oxidize and get damaged.
- It contains medium chain fatty acid, primarily lauric acid, which can be easily digested and used by the liver for energy. Moreover, its fats have potent antimicrobial effects and boost a healthy balance in the digestive tract.
- It is considered that good quality dark chocolate has over 80% cocoa content, and therefore it is beneficial for the overall health. It doesn’t contain dairy products, as well as has low sugar content. Luckily, there are some brands on the market that don’t contain soy lecithin that can be genetically modified.
- Namely, this chocolate is able to prevent food cravings and it abounds in antioxidants polyphenol that can stimulate the levels of healthy cholesterol and neutralize the free radicals.
- It should be used by those people, who have insulin resistance or Syndrome X, as they have very low healthy cholesterol levels in their blood.
- It is important to know that there are anti-inflammatory foods abundant in fat, yet most natural fats that can act extremely anti-inflammatory. But, processed vegetable oils that are rich in omega 6 fats can trigger inflammation.
- On the other hand, oily fish contains omega 3 fats that stimulate prostaglandins, i.e., a hormone that supports pain relief. Therefore, this oil can lower menstrual cramps, fibromyalgia as well as arthritis. Also, it can reduce blood clots and soothe atherosclerosis.
- Due to the fact that fish oil is rich in selenium, it can promote auto-antibodies production, thus helping in the treatment of an autoimmune disease. This mineral is essential for the body as it helps in the production of glutathione, which is a potent antioxidant.
- Selenium is also the potent agent that acts against viral infections that can increase inflammation and lead to constant fatigue.
- Furthermore, fish abundant in omega 3 fats are wild salmon, sardines, anchovies, mackerel, herrings, mullet, and trout. In case you don’t eat fish regularly, you should consider taking supplements.