Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Soup has always been one of my favorites foods, and I don’t mean homemade. I’m talking Progresso can chicken noodle soup…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 5 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp anthem gum
- 1/4 cup Onion
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- salt and pepper
- Cut up broccoli into pieces, as small or as big as you’d like and set aside.
- Add butter, onion, celery, salt, and pepper in a saucepan and cook until onions and celery are translucent.
- Add broccoli and cook for additional 2-3 minutes or until broccoli turns bright green.
- Add chicken broth and heavy whipping cream and bring to a boil
- Turn down to simmer and slowly add the cheese mixture as you add.
- Once fully incorporated add anthem gum and stir until soup thickens.
- Serve warm and enjoy