Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Pickles Are Here To Answer Your Prayers. If you love bacon, and you love pickles, and you love delicious things, then you need to try these bacon-wrapped pickles.
These tangy, salty, and creamy snacks are going to be your new go-to for game day, the weekend gets together or just a night in. You could even just make these to eat by yourself as a full meal. No judgment on this end.
Not only are these easy to make, they’re also fast!
So grab some pickles, bacon, and a love of all things delicious and enjoy!
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 12 mini dill pickles
- 8oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 12 slices bacon, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Halve the pickle and scoop out the centers (discard them, or just eat them!)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, and garlic until it is a smooth mixture.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the pickles and wrap the pickle with half a slice of bacon.
- Place all the pickles on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until mixture is warm and the bacon is crispy. This takes about 15 minutes.
- Serve the pickles while they are still warm.