Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Italian Sausage and Vegetable Orzo Skillet is an easy to make dinner filled with sausage, peppers, spinach, and orzo all in a rich tomato sauce. Made in one skillet with Italian spices, this will become a family favorite…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 14-ounce pork or chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 (24 ounces) jar Riserva Classico Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 3 cups cooked orzo
- 2 cups spinach
- freshly grated parmesan for topping
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil, sausage, bell peppers, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes until the peppers are tender.
- Add in the jar of tomato roasted garlic sauce, orzo, and spinach.
- Heat until it starts to simmer and spinach starts to wilt.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.