Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This is a simple but delicious way of marinating your chicken…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 1h20 minutes ]
- 1 (16 ounces) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow baking dish, mix the salad dressing, garlic powder, and salt.
- Place the chicken in the bowl, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours. (For best results, marinate overnight.)
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.