Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- This baked egg dish is Jessica Simpson’s go-to Weight Watchers breakfast. If you’re worried about roasting vegetables in the morning, simply roast a big batch of vegetables on Sunday night so you can easily add them to this dish all week long.
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 onion, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (or 1/2 tablespoon fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated fat-free Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F, and cover a shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, onion, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in pan and also spray with nonstick spray; toss to coat. Roast, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
- Spray four 8- or 10-ounce ramekins or custard cups with nonstick spray.
- Divide roasted vegetables evenly among cups. Make a well in the center of the vegetables, and carefully break one egg into each cup.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Place cups on the baking sheet, and bake until eggs are just set, 20 to 25 minutes.
Enjoy it !!