Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
So easy to make and well-loved by everyone…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
- 2 pints raspberries
- 2 tbsp honey
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup butter, chopped pieces
- a dash of cinnamon
- In a blender, combine one-pint raspberries and honey. Purée raspberries until chunky smooth.
- Fill ramekins 1/3 of the way with purée then top with remaining fresh raspberries.(save a few for garnish)!
- Top desserts with crumble mixture and bake at 350F 20-25 Mins
- Mix Brown sugar, flour, and rolled oats until well mixed
- Add dash of cinnamon
- Add in chopped butter pieces and mix until a chunky crumble
- Top each raspberry filled ramekin.