Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A hot dog is a type of sandwich consisting of an elongated bread (brioche often) filled with a cooked sausage.
Ingredients [ For 2 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 2 tbsp. oil soup
- 2 large onions, chopped
- A pinch of sugar (optional)
- 4 Strasbourg sausages
- 4 brioche rolls
- English mustard (Colman’s or Savory)
- Seasonal salad
- Tomato ketchup
- Russian pickles
- Chopped raw onions
- Coleslaw salad
- Roast high heat in 2 tablespoons. tablespoons oil 2 large sliced onions with a pinch of sugar (optional: they should be golden)
- Sponge them on paper towels.
- Heat to simmering water 4 Strasbourg sausages, for 5 minutes.
- Open 4 brioche rolls in length and made them lightly toast in the toaster.
- Spread the onions and top with the well-drained sausage.
- Garnish with mustard English (Colman’s or Savora) and serve immediately, with a seasonal salad.
- You can add ketchup, pickles Russian, chopped raw onions … and serve with coleslaw salad.
Enjoy it !!