Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so satisfying! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice……
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 18 minutes ]
- 4 (6 oz each, or about 24 oz total) Salmon Filets, boneless and skinless
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil or any high-heat cooking oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- Chives, to garnish (optional)
- o make the glaze: In a measuring cup, combine ¼ cup honey and 2 Tbsp soy sauce. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Pour ¼ cup flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down).
- In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze.
- Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes.
- The glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve and garnish with chopped chives if desired.