Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crazy quick and easy to make, I like making this with bite-size pieces to maximize the surface area that is caramelized in the stunning sauce…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter, separated
- 1 lb chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2.5 tbsp honey
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1.5 tbsp cider vinegar
- Finely chopped parsley
- Heat oil and 1 tbsp butter in a large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- When the butter is melted, add the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cook until it changes from pink to white.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer and turn the chicken to coat in the sauce until it is golden and caramelized.
- Once the chicken is browned all over, remove from heat. Pile chicken onto mashed potato, and drizzle with a bit of the sauce in the pan.
- Garnish with parsley if desired…