Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
It’s a delicious roasted vegetable recipe that delivers BIG! Robust and sweet flavored with honey and balsamic vinegar, it’s one of the easiest and tastiest vegetable dishes you and your family could ever enjoy.
Not a fan of vegetables? We guarantee this recipe will make you a lifelong fan of it. Vegetables never tasted so good like this.
Ingredients [ For 3 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 30 minutes ]
- ½ lb halved small new potatoes (white and purple)
- ½ lb cut carrots
- ½ lb brussels sprouts halved
- 2 large shallots, quartered
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- ¾ Tsp kosher salt
- ½ Tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs balsamic syrup
- 1 Tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes, and shallots with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the vegetables to the baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized about 30 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables back in the bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic syrup, and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.
Enjoy it !!