Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Grilled chicken breast, zucchini, red peppers and asparagus topped with a honey balsamic dressing this is SO good, I know you’ll be making this all summer and nothing beats an easy summer dish made entirely on the grill so you don’t have to heat up your kitchen
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 20 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 3 tbsp homemade pesto (or store bought)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 Tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- kosher salt
- 1 lb asparagus (1 bunch), tough ends removed
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- olive oil cooking spray
- Marinate chicken with pesto, garlic, red pepper flakes, lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Mix oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and 1/4 Tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
- Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), spray with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside on a dish.
- Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked through, transfer to a platter, top with the veggies and pour the balsamic dressing over everything.
Enjoy it !!
Amount Per Serving:
Smart Points: 5
Points +: 7
Total Fat: 12g
Saturated Fat: g