Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Today people are more concerned about their oral hygiene, but do they actually use the right products? For some, flossing is pretty hard and impossible to do, and others just cannot get rid of unesthetic coffee and wine stains. The market offers so many products, but do you really know what goes inside your oral cavity?
Health experts have reported various cases of patients who have experienced a severe toothache, gum irritation, brittle or translucent teeth, triggered by a teeth whitener.
You have so many reasons to dump all those chemical-laden products and go all-natural. Make your own toothpaste using natural ingredients. You will get a natural teeth whitener and healing remedy at the same time. You can say goodbye to reverse gum disease for good.
Our recipe is based on turmeric, one of the mightiest spices out there.
Turmeric is an important ingredient in Indian cuisine. Alternative medicine supports its use in the treatment of many ailments. Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties. The Indian Society of Periodontology claims that turmeric is an effective mouthwash, which helps a lot those who are dealing with gingivitis.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 0.5-1 tsp or 2 capsules turmeric powder
- peppermint oil
- Combine the ingredients in a thick paste. There is nothing complicated about the application process.
- You just dip your toothbrush in and brush your teeth as you normally do.
- Leave your turmeric toothpaste on for 3-5 minutes.
- Spit out any excess and rinse well.
- You will get your shiny bright smile within a few days.