Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The aging process is inevitable and brings a lot of skin changes as the appearance of wrinkles and the skin loses it elasticity and becomes loosen. These changes are especially difficult for women. Lifestyle changes, stress, pollution and the unhealthy diet can accelerate the aging process and the appearance of wrinkles.
There are various creams available on the market which should slow down the aging process and reduce the wrinkles. Unfortunately, most of them are not effective, so you should try some natural remedies as well.
This homemade cream is quite effective and is easily prepared. It will improve your complexion and hydrate your skin. It will also slow down the aging process and prevent the appearance of wrinkles. You can read the recipe below:
- 1 tablespoon of olive or almond oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of Vaseline
- After you heat the Vaseline in the microwave for about 20 seconds, add the egg yolk, olive oil, and honey.
- Mix well until you get a homogenous mixture. Pout the cream in a small container.
- Apply it on the face with a gentle massage.
- After half an hour removes the cream with a clean cloth previously soaked in water.
- Use the cream regularly if you want to have positive results.
- As it needs more than an hour for the cream to be absorbed into the facial skin, you should apply it at least two hours before you go to sleep.
- Keep the cream in the fridge.
- You can use it two times a day as it doesn’t have negative side-effects.