Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Super Easy Hoisin Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Marinated grilled chicken tossed in an amazing Hoisin sauce. Perfect as an appetizer or for dinner…
Ingredients [ For 5 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 1 head of bib or Boston lettuce
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- Prep time does not include marinating time
- In a small bowl mix together the sauce ingredients.
- Pour half of the sauce into a large ziplock bag. Reserve the rest of the sauce.
- Add the chicken breasts to the ziplock bag and shake to coat.
- Marinate for at least an hour or overnight.
- When you are ready to eat preheat your grill to 400 degrees and grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and grill until fully cooked, about 4-6 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of your chicken)
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it cool for a couple of minutes before slicing into it.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining sauce in a medium saucepan to warm up.
- Cube up the grilled chicken and toss in the remaining sauce.
- Serve immediately over bib lettuce with sesame seeds, if desired.