Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Hippie breakfast bowl is a quick and easy nourishing breakfast you can prepare ahead of time. Loaded with good for you ingredients this bowl will keep you feeling great all day long
Ingredients [ 2 bowls ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
1 batch vanilla chia seed pudding / 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
½ banana / 2-4 strawberries / handful blueberries
1 tbsp hemp hearts / 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut / 1 tbsp almond butter
- Prepare your batch of chia pudding the night before.
- Start by making the quick raspberry compote.
- Place your cup of raspberries in a small pot on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Stir every minute so the berries don’t stick to the pot. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice up your banana and strawberries.
- Divide the chia pudding into 2 bowls.
- Top with fresh fruit, hemp hearts, shredded coconut, and almond butter.