Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 18 minute – Cooking time : 16 minutes ]
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups nutritional yeast (save 1/2 cup for end)
- 1/2 cup of water from the pot (used to boil veggies)
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1tsp tapioca starch
- 450g rice macaroni pasta
- Boil diced potatoes, carrots, and onions in a small pot until tender. Don’t throw away the water! Remove 1/2 cup of water from the pot, then drain the rest. Put all contents Including 1/2 cup of water into the blender.
- Then add 1.5 cups of nutritional yeast (save the other 1/2 cup to add at the end), garlic powder, lemon juice, and plant-based milk. BLEND!
– Once cheese sauce is blended smooth, pour 2 cups of sauce into a pan and keep warm on low heat. Add paprika, mustard, sriracha, salt and pepper, and tapioca starch. MIX
- Cook your macaroni pasta, drain and add to the cheese sauce pan. Mix and add the remainder (1/2 cup) of nutritional yeast.
*Adjust flavors to your liking! (more nutritional yeast the better