Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bowls topped with avocado, tomato, shredded buffalo chicken, drizzled with ranch and served on a bed of quinoa. Football food just got a healthy facelift…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 2 cans corn
- 2 cans black beans
- 3 avocados
- a pint of cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce (I use Franks)
- 1 TBS garlic, minced
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1 1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 TBS milk
- Cook chicken, garlic, and hot sauce to slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- When chicken is cooked through, shred it and set aside.
- In a separate small bowl mix together your Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing, Greek yogurt and milk and stick it in the fridge.
- Next, drain and rinse your corn and black beans and add them to a bowl.
- Rinse and half your cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl as well.
- Lastly, dice your avocados and add them to the mix!
- Assemble your bowls by adding your veggie mixture, topping with chicken, and finishing them off with some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing.